Saturday 16 August 2014

Just an update

Seems like mummy's condition is getting better :) I think she is managing it well right now. Especially after the article is published and we are convinced that the other party isn't up to anything fishy. 

By the way I have applied pgde teaching education. Hopefully I will be short listed and get through the interview. 3000 plus salary. Much better than what I'm getting now. Totally a waste of time asking me to work in jumbo. Sigh. To think I might get a pay raise after I'm back. But can't blame them. I am now more family focus and I can't really care much of my work. 

We are going for out road trip in mid October. And by the time we will have a maid already! Can't wait for everything to fall in place I hope the maid won't let us down. I hope she will be a great helping hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment