Monday 2 March 2015

I'm torn apart whether to be nice and treat as nothing happen or be nasty and get the respect that I deserve. 

But usually the approach I use is always the COLD WAR. I just refuse eye contact. Refuse to smile. Refuse to text long statements. Refuse to hold hands. 

I'm sad that my marriage has become like that. It has become the most unromantic relationship and a whole lot of commitment. 

Frankly. Other than having financial support and occasional gift pampers. I find the man absolutely useless. I resent him so much. Mainly because I know he don't love me as much anymore. 

He is best at hurting me. Best at disrespecting me. Best at humiliating me. Best at blaming me. 

Maybe I overexaggerated. I'm just in a foul mood right now and I feel like scolding someone.

I really need to find my peace. Only my son can make me really smile from the bottom of my heart now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment