Thursday 25 June 2015

Dun tok rubbish. If u r unhappy with me say so. I drop u will be earlier. Do what u want. I dun give a fuck now. Damn fuck up already. Do what u all want

Yes plus I am very hurt. No point saying. You are just being you.

Hurt? Your
Son bully u I discipline him and be the bad guy and u are hurt? Whatever. U wanna do whatever do. I got more problems to worry about now. U better maybe find a husband who can support u if I lose my job

The words u said when I tried to open your car door to go in.

Divorce me go look for someone else who is better

Use your fuckin brain

Totally no respect

Whatever u wanna think. U wanna behave like that over such things fine. Never think if it's your problem
Or mine in the first place


You don't have to be so harsh in the way u talk to me. U don't even talk like that to a friend u just met. Or Ur worker. Why should I deserve such treatment


U do respect me? My workers respect me before I respect them

U take fucking advantage of my softness to u

And i don't speak to u in harsh tones like u do to me

I nv ask for much from you

Same here. I provide for this family and ask for nothing in return! U all cNt even cooperate over simple things

And wanna be nice to your son even when he throw tantrum at u. I dun wan a ill behaved kid.

Wanna tok about respect yet your son dun respect u u dun bother.

Do what u want if u think is right

I'm sorry if you feel I'm harsh and not good to you or disrespect you. You're my wife and I can honestly say I never do negative things to u or will. It is up to you to think what u think of me. If you feel I'm not good enough for u then tell me what u want and I will respect your decision. Since the day we been together I kept my temper in check and I dun think I ever started and argument or get angry with u unless u start it. And I think I'm always the one making up even though I know most times I'm not at fault. If u feel u are suffering with me then sorry for causing u distress. I'm not enough for u cos the person u married is the same person u knew before u married.

I just hope you don't use harsh tones or words when u're talking to me. It makes me feel lousy when you say things like "Use your eyes to see" especially when Mildred is around. And take for example today.. The words like use my fucking brain and saying divorce out so easily really makes me question how much I stand in your heart. I know I may not be very bright, and can be very forgetful, that's why u get so impatient with me easily. I probably shouldn't take Ur words to heart but i really can't help but to feel a little hurt. You may be the same as before, but being together as a couple for some time now, can I ask for u to be softer and more forgiving? I know you love the family and work very hard to provide for us. Thank you for that. I am very blessed that I have a roof over me, as u know I have no other home already. Im really not going to ask for more. I'm sorry that this has to happen at the time ure facing the most stress at work.

Let me first tell u why sometimes I park the car inside and sometime more outside. When Sam is not back yet I will park my car more inside so that I dun block his car when he needs to park. When his car is there first I park my car more outside as it is easier for me to get out cos my car door can open wider. Why was I telling u to use your eyes last night? U see what u were doing? Carry R on one hand, trying to keep the door open, big stomach, trying to squeeze in. U weren't even thinking of safety for yourself and R. Already I was not feeling good with things at work and then R throwing tantrum. Then I see u doing that. My limit is bursting already. I dun need u to show extra concern to me but I dun expect of all people u add extra burden onto me by throwing tantrums at me too over trivial things like this. I can tell u if I'm not forgiving u would get a scolding from me everyday. mil will get shit from me for not taking care of R properly and letting him hit my head that night. There many things I already very very patient. I'm certainly not the most soft and forgiving person but I'm not nasty like u think I am. That's why I say if u feel 委屈 then dun be with me. Like that can't stand better get a divorce. I didn't go into this relationship after my previous failed ones wanting to be bearing with trivial quarrels due to trivial matters. That was what I had to face back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment