Wednesday 29 July 2015

Happy third year anniversary

I'm 38 weeks and 4 days today. Hubby and I took leave to go for a date! To celebrate our 3rd year anniversary. He brought me to Mbs to buy the balenciaga bag I was eyeing for since last year. Hehe! So this $2500 thing is with me now, and it's for my birthday/wedding/push gift! It's kind of a splurge so I'm trying to make it sound more worth it by putting many reasons behind this bag. Hahaha. 

Anyway it's a happy day today! Hubby woke up in the morning. First thing he said was....... Not happy anniversary. It was..... I wanna eat mee rebus.... So anyway he went out to Dabao for us. Then we set off at about 10am. Drop our precious son off at trish place, then head off to MBS. Bought my fave chicken of essence from euyansang as well. 

Then adjourned to suntec for our lunch. Had ramen at kasuke or smth like that. Salty! That was where I gave him my gift i prepared long ago. So afraid he won't like it. He say he wasn't expecting anything so anything is okay. Anyway, he didn't really feel that he needs a new wallet. Nevertheless he accepted the gift and I started to help him arrange his cards into the wallet. 

Just hope this wallet grows in him Lah. Hmmmm.... Oh then he's eyeing at this Oakley Shades. Sigh. Should just get that for him lor...... Owells. 

Okay after that I tried llaollao like finally. So so only leh. Bought a small gift for baby Q. Mesh top for R. See. I can't stop thinking of my boys when I'm out. 

And finally watch ant man ! Quite funny show.  :D all ends well. With noose to catch when we got home. 

Happy 3rd. Year anniversary! My longest relationship ever. And I'm so fortunate to be with someone who still keeps my heart beating like I just fell in love for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment