Friday 2 October 2015

We kena owned

Something funny happen today. My brother sent a message on the chat group saying he went to see the doctor and the doctor said he has this muscle dystrophy. Mum was worried sick!! Ask bro to tell us more but he mia! And not answering calls. 

While waiting for his explaination, I can tell that mum was super upset and worried about it. She even told me how her friend died of ALD and couldn't last for 2 mths of life after being diagnosed. Both of us also started googling everything. Thinking bro seems okay and don't have any pains before that, how come suddenly diagnose with that. I told mummy not to worry. I think bro would be fine. 

Deep down I was more worried for mummy. I'm afraid that she cannot deal with the blow. If anything really happen to kor, she will really stay depressed forever. I also comforter mum by saying kor will be fine. Don't worry. I told her God is in control and she got to trust God. 

So... End up!!! The confusion was cleared. That was a forwarded message from my dad to my bro! And my bro just copy paste in without thinking how misleading it is !! Hahahaa. Misunderstanding cleared. 

Mummy and I really kana owned !

No comments:

Post a Comment