Wednesday 26 August 2020

Update 2020

 Happy 2020!

So happy that I was able to retrieve back this blog and start penning down thoughts and memories.

This year, has a virus. The covid year. There’s so many changes at the workplace, in our daily lives, wearing masks and checking in every shops with our Singpass. But on the bright side, it has changed many of us to become a better person leading a better lifestyle. 

Now I’m a habitual hand washing freak! Always making sure my hands are clean when i enter other people’s house. I think because we kept advocating this to our kids, so we have to do it over selves too. Good practice though.  

Then, I have this new exercise group formed. Since 18 April till now, we’ve been working out non stop. Only taking breaks less than 7 times so far? Fong did not miss a single day in the workout though. Hope she sees the results soon. 

Also perynn is born. Always thought I will spend my whole life being a mother for my two boys. Thank God for his graciousness, granting me a lovely daughter. Reading back the posts, all those times when I tried to get tw to do something for the kids, thinking it would help bonding with them, ended up I don’t feel good, and he’s unhappy. Now, u have come to a point when I don’t get him to do it anymore.  I rather do all things myself or get Mildred to do it. I just want to say humans are so adaptable. And I am very willing to compromise if u are very consistent. Tw was very consistent in his practice. He’s always the “I am working hard for the family” don’t ask me to do anything else kind. So yup. I guess I just have to let him be. 

So I am now a much happier mother knowing how to manage my husband and 3 kids. And thankful that I have a great helper and mum to help me.

Just veery thankful. And very contented right now. Looking Forward to my morning walk with Fong Jess Jayne and Teena later!

No comments:

Post a Comment