Monday 18 May 2015

Back from the trip

Back to reality. First that greeted us was the warm and humid weather. Then was the reluctance of going back to work and leaving my adorable son behind. My son has been very well behaved! And he doesn't stick around me all the time which I wished he could do that more often..... Anyway. He can just play independently by himself and keep himself entertained. He loves listening to music and would dance when he hears something he likes. Or eat something he likes. Hahaha. He would tilt his head the the side and flash a super cute mega smile. Aiyoo this 13 month old child is really making me love him so so much!!!!!! 

Anyway. Sometimes I just can't stand my helper who tries to be the mommy. I think she has the initiative as a whole but I hate it when she inteferes what I wan for Riordan. I really hope she leaves both riordan and i alone when it's time for us to bond. Just needed her to take care of him when I'm away at work, eat, bathe or decides to take a rest. And damn. She's loud! Noisy. And irritating. If not for how she took good care of riordan, I would have scream a shut up to her. 

Sigh. Wished I could be like mommy who is so forgiving, humble and open hearted.  Oh wells .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment