Saturday 8 August 2015

Went for gynae appointment today. I'm 40 weeks today! It's suppose to be my EDD but nope nothing like labour is happening. Morning I lose mucus plug. About 6-7am. Dr lim checked my cervix and say it's soft but well he didn't say how many cm. he looked at the chart and say I have mild contractions every 7mins. So ask me to go home and wait. Likely to be today or tmr give birth. Well....... I've been waiting.... And Nope i don't feel any contractions yet!! Hahaha. Can't be the first sg50 baby liao! 

Can't wait for birth to be over. Then I can spend the rest of my maternity leave with my two sons and my mummy who is coming back in sep. Hehehe. 

Okay. Will leave the rest in gods hands. Dear lord. I pray that the delivery would be smooth and in control. May u provide me with lots of strength and courage. Take over the whole delivery and I pray fo healthy son. In Jesus name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment