Thursday 23 January 2014

Ouch ribcage

My ribcage in the left hurts. I think it lasted for almost 2 weeks now. 2 weeks ago I thought it might be the underwire of my bra. And then it felt a little like gastric pain or indigestion pain. It's bothersome because the pain is there all the time, even though bearable. 

So 2 weeks ago when I see dr lim I
Told him I have gastric but didn't really get him to check maybe because I was still feeling that it could be due to my bra. Now I totally regret for not letting him check. 

2 more days to the check up. Hope by then the pain would go away. :( 

Wonder how big is Riordan now. Mum just commented that my stomach is big and round now! 

I am an outie now! Hahaa but dirt still stuck inside my belly button. Thought the lines inside will spread out. 

Feel ing riordan's movements getting stronger. Even though frequency so-so

Glad that I'm not experiencing leg cramps and all. Phew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment