Wednesday 15 January 2014

Pregnancy again

It's 28 weeks and 2 days. And baby riordan is coming out to see the world in less than 12 weeks. 

We are going to be mummy and daddy officially! I am really excited and looking forward to see our complete family. 

We have also decided on baby's Chinese name. 董旋凯 Tang Xuan Kai, Riordan

Both names are given by his daddy. And I just got to say I'm loving this name more and more as I get familiarize with it. :)

Baby's kicking has become quite powerful. Can totally see my whole stomach moving. Sometimes when he turns, my stomach will form this large wave instead of the usual throb. Amazing. In 8 weeks time, it will probably grow twice stronger!? 

Frequency of gynae visiting has also increase to once every two weeks. Which I totally love it because I get to see my baby! :) the last scan, doctor lim even showed us how baby was tasting the water. His lips kept moving like as if he was enjoying suckling smth. Too lovingly cute. ^^,

Weight in the morning now is about 56.2kg. Luckily I am still under the weight gain of 10kg. Phew!

Okay I have to get back to work. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment