Friday 3 January 2014

Pregnancy so far

Most people told me my stomach is small considering I am 26 weeks now and us giving birth in 3 full months now. I felt that it's a little small too but definitely it's still growing. Very blessed to still keep my skinny limbs but my huge boobs are not sexy anymore. Guess it's the ugly nipples and how it is quite hard. :( 

I've been eating quite a lot these few weeks after coming back from Hong Kong. Finishing my mee pok add noodle. Hahahaha. Karen and Amy were either impressed or disgusted by my appetite. 

Sigh. I hope I can control abit more. I really dowan to be fat after birth. 

Baby R baby R, mummy can't wait for u to pop into the world! But mummy shall patiently feed and pretect u for another 3 more mths before u are prepared to see the light! 

Mummy can't wait to hug you. Play with u. And watching daddy taking care of you. Mummy love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment