Tuesday 2 December 2014

Felt that our relationship is drifting apart. But I shall not pin point anything to him since he always say it's me who is trying to pick fight. Just go with the flow. 

Anyway what is important now is what I can do for my baby. I really need to find out ways to increase my milk supply! Where did my supply go suddenly. Been praying about it. Oh lord please give me abundance of milk flow for little riordan. I am really not ready to give up latching him. I enjoyed it so much. Call me possesive but it's a time where mommy and son bonds all alone. And how many times it has provided comfort to him. 

Dear daddy God. Please please bless me with abundance of milk supply once again. I will do all things to keep it. Such as not getting pregnant again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment