Wednesday 31 December 2014

Last day of 2014

So today is the last day of 2014. The most challenging year in my life would be this year. And it's also a life changing one for me. I braved through pregnancy and childbirth and has come to know what is motherhood all about. I am so thankful for everything. I am so thankful my breastfeeding relationship with R has surpassed what I have aimed! Thankful for such a lovely boy and a joyful family. Thankful that my mum is recovering well from her depression and that brother has finally got himself a family he calls his own. Looking back, I just want to jot down on the things I hAve learnt. 

The friendship with kaya. It was short yet memorable. Terrible pity to lose a friend because of my insensitiveness. 

My limited time with mum. Time is flying faster than we know and I really need to start cherishing each day with my mum. 

My marriage. I should really stop micro picking faults with my husband and start jotting down the nice things he has done. 

Ok will pen down more when i have the  inspiration. Till then take care !

No comments:

Post a Comment