Thursday 8 May 2014

I hate confinement. I wanna go out!

Can't wait for confinement to be over. :( Friday. Saturday. And half a Sunday. I think I can do everything by myself now. I am prepared. 

Tomorrow hub and I are going out together. Just both of us. He's going to get me a gift. Hehe.

Anyway I am in a dilemma and I need God to guide me. I bought a spring cot. It is to ease our day time. So that we can have more time to do housework or rest. But I don't want r to get too addicted to it. I am afraid that he will not want to sleep when we are outside and have to rush back for sarong. And i have issues telling Aunty all these. Recently she has been showing me attitude. She will not look at my eyes when I talk to her. Maybe I control too much. But didn't explain my concern to her. 

It's okay left with 3d2n! Can't wait for my mummy to come and be with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment