Tuesday 13 May 2014

Reminder

Here is a post to remind myself.

Two days ago when mil was here and grabbed baby from my hands when I failed to pacify him. I hated it when some one else can do a better job in pacifying my own baby.  Which was why I kind of hated the CL for certain times.

And then I went into the room and breastfeed baby at 6plus. Hubby walked in the room. I told him I miss Aunty. And then I admitted that I threw tantrum on her sometimes. He said he knows. He saw it a few times. He said I don't know how am I behaving. There were a few times I'm angry at her but I never did it infront of hubby. Yet hubby said he knows. Which means there were really times that I threw my temper without realising. 

Hubby knows. I just want to say the things thay I've done. He knows. I don't have to purposely blame him for not doing things. I don't have to look for appreciation. Because he knows them just that he don't say it. 

He always try his best to help. I must remember. 


No comments:

Post a Comment