Tuesday 31 December 2013

Hong Kong trip

Hk trip was amazing. I kind of miss it now even tho I don't say I really enjoy it there then. I miss hugging my hubby to sleep. We were seperated for 7 nights! 

There were too much walking n standing to wait. I felt very kang kor for my MIL. I am afraid that my mum ll feel bored. N during shopping I always throw hubby to walk by himself while I kept my mum entertained. 

Luckily my mum was kept occupied watching out for the 2 kids n it was a joy to watch them. Udelle is extremely obedient the whole time while vachlan maintains his comical character though really hard to control n hyperactive!

Well well, the things we see or the things we ate wasn't the key point. It was spending time w my hubby. My mum, mil. N the thngs. :)  can tell how great parents Tricia n Sam were. They are our role model ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment