Thursday 19 December 2013

Random

Things that happened by far. 

1. Bought myself a new oven for 299. I know nuts about baking but i really want to bake my favourite beef lasagne for myself and hubby. So I invested in that. Hopefully I will start picking up some baking interest for sweet treats like muffins too.

2. Kaya and I kind of fell out. I never knew she is affected by things that I unintentionally did? Sometimes I want to salvage our friendship because it's a pity to let go like that. But sometimes I question if it is worth it. Looking at how she is so calculative and mindful about certain things makes me scared. Do not know when I am saying the right thing or wrong thing. :(

3. Baby is very active tonight. Maybe he is a little excited over the hongkong trip? Daddy bent down and tried to listen to him ended up he felt a little kick/movement on his face. Daddy the uses his hands to cup over his mouth and question 'hello. What are u doing inside' 😅 daddy obviously don't know how to do baby talk. Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment