Saturday 14 December 2013

Pregnancy part 1

Today I lied on dearies lap and he started stroking my tummy and Riordan. It's like life simple pleasure to me. Knowing that I'm loved :)

Shall be talking about my pregnancy so far. I've read 2-3 blogs about how they went through pregnancy. I thought I should document mine too. 

So after our wedding night, we just stopped using contraceptive. During the bkk trip I had my mensus so we didn't really do anything until the last day of the trip. So I seriously do not think that our baby is made in Bangkok. Haha

About 3 weeks or so after the holidays, I started feeling really tired especially during work. I blamed it on this 'holiday' mood of mine. But then I realise... That my tiredness do not go away after work like how it usually does. I only went home and find myself wanting to sleep earlier and earlier. Not wanting to go out with my friends and all that. 

I started to feel breast sore during the time that my period is suppose to come. But it didn't arrive. I really wasn't suspecting anything then. I kept telling my colleagues that I think I am pregnant. I think it was because I kept going to the washroom. But still all these did not get me started in searching the symptoms of pregnancy. Then one day i noticed darkening around my nipples. I became really curious. So I searched for symptoms. Out of 7 signs I got about 3?

Texted hubby about it. But I still didn't want to get any test kit. Half thinking that its not that easy to get pregnant lah, and another half thinking that I still want to hit the gym, go running, do massage.... What about my figure I've yet to enjoy looking at, what about my diet?

So I quickly booked an appointment for massage. Hehee.... Ignorance is bliss ma. At the point of time I only suspect pregnancy but have not verified it. 

So I was still waiting for my mens to come. And after a week and a half... I decided to get a test kit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment