Friday 20 December 2013

Random 2. Because I am bored on a Saturday noon

1. We are flying to hongkong tonight. I am so happy because it's a break away from work. I doubt it will be a good getaway whereby we cld feel relax and recharged. Because trish's maid gone missing and three kids are definitely very, very difficult to manage. But I am still very happy because I get to travel with my 3 loves! My man, mum and baby R! 

2. I hope mum will enjoy greatly though. It's the first time she's going hkg. We will be stopping by Macau to. I forsee there are many food to buy home, and many food to eat. Prepare to grow fat :(

3. I weighed about 55kg right now and it sucks. I am so afraid I won't be able to lose it. My double chin has always been around but now it's getting more and more obvious. I wonder if hubby has no more physical attraction towards me. 

4. I cannot stand seeing my house in a mess and it's irritating sometimes to see hubby leaves his stuff there forever!!!!! Not keeping it at all. There's a red and white envelope on our tv console. Let's see how long will it be there if I don't keep it for him. Zzzz

Life so far is ABOVE average. That's all folks! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment