Tuesday 8 April 2014

40 weeks and 3 days

Oh hi there. I'm still pregnant. Seriously after so many weeks of waiting and anticipating.....  No labour symptoms surfaced.. But I've already gone so far. What's a few more days to wait? I am just a little disappointed with my own body. Why no come? I was waiting for this adrenaline where we will panic and get excited and start packing to go hospital. But nothing like that leh. So peaceful and calm. This Saturday would be the induce if I still haven't pop by then. 

I am on my fourth day of maternity leave now. Luckily I heed my mom's advice to take leave only at the last minute! Just that my leg was hurting that's why I took one day in advance. anyway, had I not listened to my mum and start my leave at week 38, I would have accumulated a huge pile of cobwebs on myself by now. I still feel that it's abit wasteful though. To be waiting and doing nothing. I guess I just have to enjoy this me time like I always wanted. 

And to practice cooking. Monday's dinner was abc soup and braised chicken wings. Last night dabao. Tonight I will attempt to make minced pork beancurd. And abc soup again. Got to use up my cabbage! 


No comments:

Post a Comment