Friday 11 April 2014

Praise The Lord! Dear father, I lift Riordan up in ur hands. Continue to bless him like u blessed the whole pregnancy! 

Frankly, after the first check at 515pm dr say im only 1.5cn dilated, hubby n I was kinda thinking it will be a long labour. 

 But I kept praying for a miracle. N true enough, 940pm, doc said I'm 8cm and is a good sign. Thank you Jesus! Praise The Lord! :) 

In 1.5 hours time, I started pushing! 1120 - 1143pm. I prayed for strength. I prayed for Jesus to take over the labour. And I did it! Baby is out! Ohh that moment.. I was shivering a lot after that. But when baby is on top of me, I stopped shaking. 

I kept calling out Riordan ... Riordan. Awwww. Soooo amazing. N doctor also praised what a great job I have done. 

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment