Wednesday 9 April 2014

How we started

I still smile at the thought of it. That night he sent me home and I was a little tipsy. Before I got down his car, I looked at him and then the kiss just happened. I touched his head, we had a long kiss. After that he stroked the back of my head and we bid each other goodbye. When we were at lunar, we already started holding hands under the table. So secretive and high! :) so the kiss that follows was like a confirm chop - let's be together sign. 

Anyway, he sent me a long message after that telling me to take the plunge. He mentioned our wide age gap and all that. But I was too drunk to think straight. I think I gave him a very fast reply and then off to bed I went. 

I never thought this would be a serious relationship. I thought it would be another fling. Until the next morning.... He texted me saying that he already told 303 we were an item. Then I realise. He was serious. 

And then he was really sweet on the second day. Telling me 'official pampering starts today'. He picked me up from my place. And then got me Anna Sui perfume that I wanted. :) for a moment, I felt like a princess. Really. 

And then we started going out quite often. And escalators became our favourite hugging moments. Oh I really miss that. I still get wet just by thinkng of it. Haha. And his soft and fleshy palms..... They are so nice to hold. So secure. So reliable. So warm. And so comfortable. :) 

2 years and 11 mths since we got tgt. And I can't believe how much I love him even until now. Given my character...... I love you hubby darling. So much so much..Muack!

No comments:

Post a Comment