Tuesday 29 April 2014

Dear lord. I lift Riordan up in ur hands. Lord. U say prayer changes things. I pray for a change in Riordan's small little life. He has been crying in discomfort for many days. And his stomach will be stiff during such cries. Lord, I pray that you take away discomfort from him. Allow me to understand this little baby's needs through his cries. Lord, I pray for wisdom and instinct to take care of Riordan well. I pray that even in the midst of Riordan's cries I will be able to act calmly. And know exactly what to do for him. 

Dear lord. I thank u for this little miracle. I thank u for supplying his food in a miraculous way. Thank u for blessing him to sleep well in most hours. I pray for a healthy and happy boy.

Thank you Jesus.

In your name, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment