Saturday 5 April 2014

The past

I am looking at my past entries in youknowsometimes. Wow. The long period where I allowed myself to be drown in bgr, nicotine and alcohol was scary. I allowed myself to get involve with so many guys that I'm not even interested in but end up it does more harm than good. Every single entries are negative. And the empty feeling doesn't get away. It just got worse. And it hurt the people around me.  

So glad that it's all over. And in an instant after I met mr T, everything just become stable and well ;) he loves me, pampers me, scolded me, teach me. To become a better person. I still remembered how he calls me a weakling full of excuses when I told him I smoked because I'm upset. I still remembered how he nagged at me and told me abt his past relationship would always be quarrelling over small things. I still remembered how he ignored me and refuse to come home when I chose to walk alway during an argument. One thing abt him is, he won't get angry at u or mind things any o how. Unless u do it first. But when u throw temper any o how. That's it. He makes sure u suffer the consequence and see if u still dare to do it next time. Of course don't dare. That's why.... We never had big disputes. That's why I love him. He can control me and he doesn't make me angry :) one thing I hate most about people or guys, is time management. But he is always so good with time management. He is so routine. And so consistent. There's really nth it can complain about. :)

Okay. Enough. When is baby popping!

No comments:

Post a Comment