Friday 7 March 2014

Cherishing the now moments

Week 35 and 5 days.

As the date is drawing near, I felt more and more excited and impatient. I want to meet Riordan really soon. My stomach is huge now, no one say its small like they used to anymore. 

But at the same time I am scared. Afraid of the challenges placed ahead of me. Afraid of not knowing what are the things to do or not do to my baby or to myself. What if I had to wake up each hour every night just to make sure baby is well fed, is changed, safe and all that. I can't do without my sleep u know! 

I should really enjoy this moment where I have the time all by myself. The silence in the night. The tidiness of the house. Just me, Silvia n my thoughts :)

If there's anything I have learnt about life so far, it's to enjoy the now moment. 做人要活在当下. There are a lot of memories that I cherish a lot in the past but complain about too at the same time. But whenever I look back, I always felt it was the most blissful n happy moments. 

So I decided to be patient with my pregnancy. I shall not rush for baby to come out but instead cherish the time while I still have. Being carefree. Eat like glutton without feeling guilty. Having my me time at night. 

Oh how I love my life right now and I'm serious :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment