Monday 17 March 2014

Things I love about being pregnant

What I love about being pregnant 
1. The attention is always on u. Colleagues took extra care for me, even though some are making me uneasy. But I know they are being nice. 

2. Getting seats most of the time when taking public transport. I'm the sort who won't reject commuters who gave up their seat but never the sort who looks pitifully for seats. Which is why I always try not to stand in front of seated passengers. Paiseh :p

3. Getting to eat without feeling guilty! It's a whole of a big change I took about 4 mths to get use to it. I used to control my diet so so much. 

4. Documenting the bumps week by week. And watching it grow. But 33 weeks onwards was sufficient. I really hate to see it grow. My clothes don't fit anymore. N when I gym, I don't seem to hv any shorts that fits me. Tight!! 

5. Hubby helping out with housework. Can generously ask hubby to fetch n pick me up, even though I'm not really hard up on that.

6. Getting to eat bird's nest!

7. Looking at baby clothes n smelling them. They are so cute!!!! N the scent of it is so comfortable. 

8. Something to look forward to instead of mundanely working

9. Baby talks! The experiences from other mothers became like a supportive gauge for me. Tho I hate the 'u cannot eat this' u cannot drink that' naggings 

10. Watching the movements especially with hubby. Omg this is truly amazing. Watching a life right inside u moving about. Creating waves on ur tummy. N sometimes respond when u call his name or drum on my belly. Glad that I managed to video down the movements. But some throbbings are so frequent n persistent I kinda think it's disturbing. Dont get me wrong. I still love my baby. It just feels like constant hiccups. 

11. Getting to sleep early not because I want to but because my body needs to. Well, sleeping is a blissful thing to do!

12. Friends become super accomodating n will help me carry heavy stuff. Like sy, travelled all the way from her workplace to tampines. No complaints! Jus for me :) help to carry my groceries n wait for hubs to pick me. Louise also came over a few times to keep me company, bake with me n don't even allow me to squat or carry anything heavier than a glass of water!!! Sooboon also made it a point that I have n enjoy all the privileges. N she even picked for her birthday lunch to be at tampines just so it's near me :) n niang, taking me to the fair n help carry things n treating me eat nice food. N my own mother, making birds nest for me. Not easy to pick the feather out know!

13. Even though I look much rounder and now with a bigger tummy, i still feel that I am a much better looking mummy compared to other pregnant ladies out there. Hehe

5am now. Better catch a wink. Hope work tmr is fruitful !!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment