Monday 17 March 2014

The things I hate about being pregnant

1. The nauseousness. I can still remember how my gastric churned every morning and there were a few times my second round of breakfast was 1 bowl of kway chap. Now the thought of having that for breakfast just kills me. It's too much! And then how I cannot brush my tongue because it makes me gag! 

2. Being fat. I am now 37 weeks and 2 days. Weighing almost 62kg. Oh my tian. I cannot fit in all my clothes now. Even those looser ones that I used to wear before pregnant. I miss my petite figure. And wearing body hugging dresses. I wonder if I can get my figure back!! 

3. My big nose. It's growing bigger and redder. Not everyone noticed it, but doesn't matter. I saw it and I think it's ugly! 

4. The pain at my ribs. It has bugged
me for many many months. 

5. When my breast meets my tummy. Just like how sumo wrestlers are. Yes. I feel the same. When the weather is hot, that part feels sticky and yucky. Now it's like tight. I have to sit up straight to avoid the pain. The uneasiness.

6. Not being able to eat whatever I feel like. Chilli. Coffee. Pineapples. Cold drinks. Forbidden food seems to taste nicer! Although I still take abit. Hehe

Feels like I enjoy pregnancy more than hating it :) I am glad 


No comments:

Post a Comment