Tuesday 18 March 2014

Relationship

Seems like its been a long time since I talked about my marriage life. Which means its a good thing. I'm happy and blessed. Tang has been a really good partner and I really have nothing much to complain about. He is the same before and after marriage. Things like he refuse to say I love you. Or sweet talking me. Or washing plates and all that are things that I already know about even before marriage. 

And I begin to enjoy my me time at home more and without him around, I can do many housework. So each time he told me he's going golfing I would let him go. So that I can pack the house or think of something to cook for him.

Our xxx life has decrease tremendously. Maybe we will only be naughty once every 2 weeks. Sigh. I am okay with that frequency because I really can't do anything much now and I'm easily tired. But not too sure if he is accomodating me. I really want to keep him satisfied too. Maybe tonight. Hmmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment