Wednesday 19 March 2014

Ranting about work

Blogging from work place computer now.  Nothing much to do here, either I am too efficient or there's isn't enough work to do. Sometimes, I think its better off to have just one designer here. It will be so much more fulfilling. Hope ---> leaves soon! Right now, we just finished having lunch, but I dont even want to speak to ---> She is simply boring to talk to.

Other than that, boss just told me how big boss was torn to choose my designs because he likes both. :) That was really encouraging to hear! And sometimes when I look at my design I cant help but love it. As opposed to ---> hahaha.

There was one day when I walked into boss office and told him how I intend to split my maternity leave. He then told me he has plans for me. Got me so excited. WOnder what plans are ahead of me. Could it be promotion? I dont really care. I just want more pay!!!!!! I dont mind doing more work. But I really want pay increment to at least 3000. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment