Saturday 1 March 2014

I am so blessed

Met niang and twinnie today for lunch at imperial treasure. Felt so loved by them. Niang treated us for lunch, that's like a whole lot of yummy dimsum and roasted delight. Too yummyfied!

Then niang took me for shopping at taka baby fair. Bought a few little things for Riordan. Niang helped to carry the things and even paid for all the cotton balls! :( I am paiseh but I really so not how to reject her good intention. 

Then after that D-ye came and pick us up to dinner place at Clark quay. It's under fraser hotel affiliated to where twinnie was working. So we got to enjoy 50 percent off. And twinnie treated us! Omg. Then when going back, I really was just hoping that diye drop me off at mrt station yet he drove all the way to flora road for my sake... I hope they know how much I appreciate all these :( really paiseh know ....

But also happy and blessed to have these good people around me. So happy to feel loved and pampered.. Not to mention how my darling hubby fetched me from places to places. :) happy bird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment