Saturday 1 March 2014

Random at week 34 + 5 days

Hello there! I'm nearing to my EDD. I always felt that Riordan will be out before the due date, since that's that case for most people. But recently I've been hearing some who past their due date and had to be induced and all that. And then many refer EDD as only a very vague guideline. 

I really hope it won't pass the due date because I really don't wanna hold R inside me for too long, afraid that my stomach will be bigger and bigger. And stretch marks surface. And I also wish to stop working soon! 

Movements. Baby's movements are huge! Sometimes he will roll from left to right. So my stomach wil protrude on the left then suddenly on my right. It's funny to see how he moves and it's so cute!!! 

Breathless. Last night. Don't knew what isit due to. Nauseous. A little, but not as bad of course. Just a slight urge of puking at times. Breast. Huge. Going to tear this dress of mine at the chest area. Seriously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment